COVID-19 Staying at home, pre-existing conditions, high risk patients and more...
The latest COVID Vaccination Programme Information is available from Surrey Heartlands CCG including Frequently Asked Questions. If you think you might have coronavirus, or you’ve been in close contact with someone who has, please visit NHS 111 online for advice.
Well-being while staying at home
Taking care of your mind as well as your body is really important while staying at home because of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Visit the Covid Support section in our Wellbeing Centre, for information about local services and support available to help you and your family during the coronavirus pandemic.
Visit NHS Every Mind Matters for advice, practice advice and support groups.
If you cannot wait to see a doctor and feel unable to cope or keep yourself safe, it’s important to get support.
To stay fit and healthy whilst at home, try the NHS Home workout videos.
Advice for patients with pre-existing conditions
Advice for Parents/ Carers
Alliance for Better Care
If you have a query and it cannot be answered by 119, there is an online contact us form that you can complete
This form is for patients who:
- Need to change / cancel their current appointment
- Have incorrect information on their vaccination record
- Are a housebound patient and haven’t been contacted
- Have been told to book a third primary dose because they are immunosuppressed
- Need to book a second dose for their 12-15 year old who is Clinical Extremely Vulnerable
- Are not registered with a GP and do not have an NHS number